The last article was focused on identifying some gentlemen who are leading some reputable global entities. These gentlemen are primarily Primary Identity Number (PIN) 1 and 4 (based on Numerology Analysis).
In this article, I have attempted to illustrate some ladies CEOs who are also leading some international entities with a common quality; most are of PIN 4 and 8 individuals (based on Numerology).
All HR recruitment processes involve valid and relevant psychometric assessments for all their candidates. And the wealthy and tycoons would also leverage on professional numerologists and Bazi experts privately, to determine the most capable and ‘auspicious/ lucky” candidate to lead their respective organizations.
If you have finally identified 2 candidates of relatively equal experiences, qualifications and competency, how would you decide on who to lead your organization?
Would the candidates’ “lucky cycles” a factor for your considerations?
“A lucky CEO can mean prosperity for the enterprise and themselves, they said…”
Let me explain the attributes of a PIN 4 and 8 individual.
Characteristics of a Primary Identity Number 4 (PIN 4) is all about developing a stability through processes. Yours isn’t a rambunctious journey; rather, you’re cerebral, intelligent, and a seeker of knowledge.
You devour information so that when you find a topic or subject that interests you, there’s no end to the depth of your knowledge about it and your ability to impart that knowledge to others.
You need a lot of positive affirmation and are uncomfortable with, or even afraid of, criticism. If you can’t do something perfectly according to your standards, you often don’t do it at all. As a result, a lot of your dreams haven’t been achieved.
You also have a “loner” quality to you. You have no issues with spending time alone.
If you’re a woman, you may be strong to the point of being perceived as more “masculine” because of your energy; you take care of everything and are super responsible.
Overall, you are eminently practical, hardworking, and determined. No matter what, you will get it done.
Potential challenges for PIN 4 individuals are:
• To embrace the idea that a stable foundation is the key from which all else flows for you. Foundation energy reflects issues with family – either the family you came from or the one you produce.
• To comprehend that because you are here to work toward stability through step-by-step processes, many things test your sense of stability.
• To realize that if you lack physical flexibility, you most often have psychological rigidity as well, manifesting as stubbornness in the form of self-deception or “tunnel vision”. You prefer to operate with blinders on, not really listening to, or heeding others’ feedback or advice. This often leads to feelings of regret because of opportunities not taken.
• To know that you might have a heavy dose of impatience.
• You need a plan and the patience to follow through with it because you have tendencies to skip steps on the one hand or get obsessed or stuck on a single step and lose momentum. If a step is skipped, you will always have to go back and make up for the lost step before being able to move forward.
• You have a surprising amount of stamina, vigor, and fortitude, yet these qualities can sometimes manifest as stubbornness and resistance, making it difficult for you to let go of the past. Often you tend to nurse regrets and have tendencies to obsess on old relationships, mistakes, and failures rather than seeing them as lessons to be used for bettering your life.
Ladies’ CEOs with the Primary Identity Number 4 (PIN 4)
• Brenda Czajka Barnes (November 11, 1953 – January 17, 2017) was an American businesswoman who served as president, chairman and chief executive of Sara Lee, and was the first female CEO at PepsiCo.
• Ginni Rometty is the current chair, president, and CEO of IBM, and the first woman to head the company.
• Indra Krishnamurthy Nooyi is an Indian American business executive who served as the Chairwoman and Chief Executive Officer of PepsiCo, the second largest food and beverage business in the world by net revenue, for 12 years from 2006-2018.
• Heather Bresch, she has served as the chief executive officer (CEO) of Mylan since 2012. She is the first woman to run a Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company. In 2015, she was listed as #22 in Fortune magazine’s “Most Powerful Women” list.
Characteristics of a Primary Identity Number 8 (PIN 8 )
You seek the freedom that comes from being financially stable. From early on, your drive will centre on money in one way or another.
You will tend to be either a huge success or a major “failure” – or both at different times.
You don’t have a lot of tolerance for people who feel sorry for themselves, which is ironic because often times PIN 8 view themselves as victims. If you choose to dwell on the negative – and the PIN 8 typically sees more than its share of what can certainly be considered “negative” – this leads you to deep depression.
Interestingly, being on the PIN 8, with its emphasis on money and power, is no guarantee that you will live a charmed financial life. The PIN 8 is all about mastering the art of success in the material world – money, power, control, authority.
Once you accept that yours is a life meant for success and achievement, the real work begins. You have got excellent executive and entrepreneurial skills. A key for you is to think big and find the right processes and people to support you in your enterprises.
Potential challenges for PIN 8 individuals are:
• To work through issues related to money, power, authority, control, and recognition.
• To reflect and ask: “Do I either strive for control and power or do I give it away?” You may aim to control others around you or give your power away to others who abuse it and you. You might have an authoritarian mate or an abusive parent. You often allow employers, parents, or others treat you with a lack of respect or with contempt until you learn to stand up for yourself and claim your power.
• To understand that issues with money will be likely to recur throughout your life. You may also confront issues of power, control, authority, or recognition. You may have no issues with money; your major issues may be with power and recognition.
• To embrace the fact that money and spirituality can co-exist.
• To make a concerted effort to avoid greed. If you misuse or repress your power, it will turn around and destroy you. Clarity of focus teamed with a higher purpose is imperative to your healthy success. The central work for you involves contacting your sense of inner abundance, not just striving for material wealth in the outer world.
Ladies’ CEOs with the Primary Identity Number 8 (PIN 8 )
1. Mary Barra is the Chairman and CEO of General Motors Company. She has held the CEO position since January 15, 2014, and she is the first female CEO of a major global automaker.
2. Martha Helen Stewart is an American retail executive businesswoman, writer, television personality and former model. As founder of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, she has gained success through a variety of business ventures, encompassing publishing, broadcasting, merchandising, and e-commerce.
3. Irene Blecker Rosenfeld was the chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Mondelēz International.
4. Angela Fick Braly is an American executive. She served as President and Chief Executive Officer for WellPoint, Inc., a large US-based health care company, and was a member of the company’s board of directors.
All the above ladies examples are known to be highly ranked CEOs in world.
And all are not just qualified and competent, they are also inside their respective ‘good luck cycles’ based on Numerology.
The Science of Numbers can help your cause.
WinnersResources (Numerology, Bazi, Fengshui)
* All information on the examples mentioned are derived from Wikipedia.org.