If you are a business owner, how would you decide on hiring the best leader/ CEO to bring your enterprise to higher levels of business performances?
Most HR professionals would resort to the following established psychometric assessments like:
i) DISC Assessment
ii) Myers-Briggs Type Personality
iii) The Birkman Method
iv) Thematic Apperception Test
v) Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory, etc and hope to select the best available candidate to lead the enterprise.
Sometimes, despite the various psychometric assessments being conducted, the recruited candidate may still underperformed expectations and failed to deliver the results when it matters.
Some of these identified CEO failures were:
• putting personal interests ahead of organizational interests;
• being arrogant and making reckless decisions;
• eliminating anyone who might disagree with them;
• ignoring operations while trying to manage their company’s image;
• minimizing difficult obstacles and not planning accordingly; and
• relying on outdated strategies and tactics.
Most psychometric assessments are integral in most HR recruitment processes.
However these assessments do not provide any clue or indication that the chosen candidate would likely to experience “Good luck cycles/ years” during their employment with the organization.
I mean, would you hire a very qualified and competent CEO who is currently experiencing some ‘obstructions in luck’ period or would you hire one who is expected to ‘prosper’ a few good years from today?
On top of the established assessment methodologies, few knew that the tycoons and wealthy bosses are engaging professional numerologists privately to help to evaluate capable and ‘lucky’ candidates to serve their organizations.
In short, business owners no longer just rely on qualified and competent talents, they also want to know if their key people are ‘lucky down the years’ as well…
“A lucky CEO can mean prosperity for the enterprise and themselves, they said…”
One key benefits of learning Numerology is the skill to identify potential lucky and unlucky life cycles for ourselves, on top of knowing what we are capable of.
Let me share some ideas on how Numerology can help to identify competent and ‘lucky’ talents that can assists in the growth of your enterprise.
One of the best candidates to recruit as CEO for your organization would be the individual with the Primary Identity Number 1 and 4.
I have put up some well-known gentlemen CEO names you may be familiar with:
CEOs with the Primary Identity Number 1 (PIN 1):
1. Jacques André Aschenbroich, CEO of Valeo, a multinational automotive supplier based in France.
2. Bernard Charlès is the chief executive officer and the vice-chairman of the board of directors of Dassault Systèmes, “the 3DEXPERIENCE Company”, world leader in 3D design software, 3D digital mock-up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions.
3. Robert Iger is the chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of The Walt Disney Company.
4. Jamie Dimon is the chairman and CEO of JPMorgan Chase, the largest of the big four American banks.
Characteristics of a Primary Identity Number One:
A born leader, is self-motivated, independent, and a hard worker. Often thrive in a competitive environment.
As an individualist, you’ve most likely felt unique in many ways. You have innovative and advanced creative ideas. Yet when you’re feeling insecure, you feel you just don’t fit in or belong anywhere, as though you’re really out of sync with the demands and expectations of the world. When you’re being your authentic self, you’re the kindest, most trustworthy, compassionate, and compelling individual.
You’re a pioneer, an innovator, and capable of great success and achievement in the world. You need to be in charge and managing in some way. You would make a great entrepreneur or inventor.
You’re full of creative energy, so embrace your creativity and understand that this is your gift. Imagine new things, introduce new concepts, and then delegate the details and either move on with another project or continue developing your project while taking it to the next level of success.
Potential challenges for PIN 1 individuals are:
• To acknowledge that when you lack self-confidence you’re lured into inaction and stagnation.
• To realize that if you’re not using your creativity you’re prone to feel lethargic, frustrated, or held back.
• To understand that when you feel under fire, you default into negativity, judgment, cynicism, and anger and aggressively express those feelings to others.
• To work constructively with the fact that you don’t like to be told what to do.
• To make sure to choose partners who are your equals both in intimate and in business relationships. You won’t have satisfying partnerships if you choose to partner with people who are weaker or more submissive than you.
CEOs with the Primary Identity Number 4 (PIN 4):
1. Bernard Arnault is the chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of LVMH, the world’s largest luxury-goods company.
2. Michael A. Mussallem, also known as Mike, has been Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Edwards Lifesciences Corp. since 2000.
3. Brian L. Roberts currently serves as the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Comcast Corporation, an American company providing cable, entertainment, and communications products and services.
4. Sergio Marchionne was the chairman of CNH Industrial, the chief executive officer (CEO) of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, the chairman and CEO of FCA US LLC, the chairman and CEO of Ferrari, and the chairman of Maserati. He was the chairman of Swiss-based SGS and vice chairman of UBS from 2008 to 2010, as well as the chairman of the European Automobile Manufacturers Association for 2012 (first elected in January 2006).
Characteristics of a Primary Identity Number Four
A PIN 4 is all about developing stability through processes. Yours isn’t a rambunctious journey; rather, you’re cerebral, intelligent, and a seeker of knowledge.
You devour information so that when you find a topic or subject that interests you, there’s no end to the depth of your knowledge about it and your ability to impart that knowledge to others.
You need a lot of positive affirmation and are uncomfortable with, or even afraid of, criticism. If you can’t do something perfectly according to your standards, you often don’t do it at all. As a result, a lot of your dreams haven’t been achieved.
You also have a “loner” quality to you. You have no issues with spending time alone.
If you’re a woman, you may be strong to the point of being perceived as more “masculine” because of your energy; you take care of everything and are super responsible.
Overall, you’re eminently practical, hardworking, and determined. No matter what, you’ll get it done.
Potential challenges for PIN 4 individuals are:
• To embrace the idea that a stable foundation is the key from which all else flows for you. Foundation energy reflects issues with family – either the family you came from or the one you produce.
• To comprehend that because you’re here to work toward stability through step-by-step processes, many things test your sense of stability.
• To realize that if you lack physical flexibility, you most often have psychological rigidity as well, manifesting as stubbornness in the form of self-deception or “tunnel vision.” You prefer to operate with blinders on, not really listening to, or heeding others’ feedback or advice. This often leads to feelings of regret because of opportunities not taken.
• To know that you might have a heavy dose of impatience.
• You need a plan and the patience to follow through with it because you have tendencies to skip steps on the one hand or get obsessed or stuck on a single step and lose momentum. If a step is skipped, you’ll always have to go back and make up for the lost step before being able to move forward.
• You have a surprising amount of stamina, vigour, and fortitude, yet these qualities can sometimes manifest as stubbornness and resistance, making it difficult for you to let go of the past. Often you tend to nurse regrets and have tendencies to obsess on old relationships, mistakes, and failures rather than seeing them as lessons to be used for bettering your life.
All the above gentlemen examples are known to be highly ranked CEOs in the world.
And all are not just qualified and competent, they are also inside their respective ‘good luck cycles’ based on Numerology.
The Science of Numbers can help your cause.
WinnersResources (Numerology, Bazi, Fengshui)
* All information on the examples mentioned are derived from Wikipedia.org.